| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Verde in February is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish. Around 198.3mm (7.8in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Verde February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rio Verde, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Verde: