Vs > Wairapukao Forest
Rio Verde vs Wairapukao Forest Climate & Distance Between
Rio Verde vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Rio Verde vs Plaisance, Mauritius
Rio Verde vs Ainazi, Latvia
Rio Verde vs Falun, Sweden
Wairapukao Forest vs Vladivostok, Russia
Wairapukao Forest vs Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Wairapukao Forest vs Mt Vernon, Il, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Ust-Barguzin, Russia
Baie Comeau, Qc vs San Luis
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Pontiac, Il
Takaroa vs Irai
Apalachicola, Florida vs Moline/ Quad City, Il
- The distance between Rio Verde, Brazil and Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,026 km or 7,473 mi.
- To reach Rio Verde in this distance one would set out from Wairapukao Forest bearing 132.4° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rio Verde bearing 37.4° or NE .
- Rio Verde has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wairapukao Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Rio Verde is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Wairapukao Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.7 °C (21.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Rio Verde. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 334.8 mm (13.2 in) more which is equivalent to 334.8 l/m² (8.22 US gal/ft²) or 3,348,000 l/ha (357,923 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.6° higher in Rio Verde than in Wairapukao Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rio Verde relative to Wairapukao Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wairapukao Forest vs Rio Verde
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -118 (-5)
|| -108 (-4)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -63 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rio Verde vs Temuka, New Zealand
Rio Verde vs Kosice, Slovakia
Rio Verde vs Funchal, Madeira
Rio Verde vs Chengdu, China
Wairapukao Forest vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Wairapukao Forest vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Wairapukao Forest vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Pamplemousses vs Tofino, Bc
Ekalaka, Mt vs Hope, Bc
Rio De Janeiro vs Kermanshah
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands
Rio Verde vs Wairapukao Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Verde
Climate Guides for Locations near Wairapukao Forest
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) N
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) NNE
- Waimana, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) ENE
- Murupara, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Minginui Forest, New Zealand - 19.7 kms (12.3 miles) SE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) ESE